COMMIS CHEF | THE LOOKOUT | ECHO POINT
Perched on the edge of the escarpment, Echo Point precinct with panoramic views of the southern Blue Mountains, Kanangra-Boyd Wilderness and the iconic Three Sisters, this venue is located on Echo Point Road and offers majestic views from the upper and ground floor levels of this world class restaurant, café and wine bar.
We want you!
We are looking for our next star commis chef to work alongside our dynamic team at The Lookout. If you have experience working in fast paced cafés, restaurants, functions and events environments delivering premium quality, we would love to hear from you. You will be responsible for the service of high quality food, working across the multi sited venue. We have a large inbound tourist market and can have up to 25 to 500 pax for lunch daily.
To be successful in this role:
- Minimum 1+ years' chef experience
- Able to work five days per week across a 7 day roster
- Prepared to work in multi outlets including restaurant service, events and café
- High volume production kitchen experience to support our inbound market
- Chef qualifications or trade experience equivalent
- Flexible and willing attitude, clear communication and customer service skills
- Exceptional grooming and pride in presentation
To apply for this role, please fill out the questions in the additional email directed to our careers page.