CDP & SOUS CHEF| THE LOOKOUT | ECHO POINT
Perched on the edge of the escarpment, Echo Point precinct with panoramic views of the southern Blue Mountains, Kanangra-Boyd Wilderness and the iconic Three Sisters, this venue is located on Echo Point Road and offers majestic views from the upper and ground floor levels of this world class restaurant, café and wine bar.
We want you!
We are looking for experienced chefs to join our BOH team for this busy multi-faceted venue. If you have experience working in fast paced cafés, restaurants, functions and events environments, delivering premium quality, we would love to hear from you. You will be responsible for the service of high quality food, working across the different facets of the venue. We have a large inbound tourist market and can have up to 25 to 250 pax for lunch daily. You will have a strong understanding of a production kitchen and the logistics behind making it successful, while being able to demonstrate your fabulous time management skills.
To be successful in this role
- Minimum 4+ years Chef experience
- Able to work five days per week across a 7 day roster
- Experience creating dishes for corporate inbounds, functions and special events
- Prepared to work in multi outlets including restaurant service, events and café
- High volume production kitchen experience to support our inbound market
- Chef qualifications or trade experience equivalent
- Flexible and willing attitude, clear communication and customer service skills
- Exceptional grooming and pride in presentation
- Ability to mentor, lead and coach other team members
- You will be reliable, dedicated, passionate and willing to continue learning
Then we want to hear from you!
To apply for this role, please fill out the questions in the additional email directed to our careers page.